Little secret that get you a better natural look.
- Choosing a foundation: make sure it looks good on your skin by checking it in natural light.
2. Bare it all! Go to the store without any foundation on in order to match the new product to your skin.
3. To prevent telltale white circles under your eyes, use a concealer one shade lighter than your skin color.
4. Smile! Admire your pretty smile while finding the apples of your cheeks. Swirl the blush onto the apples, then sweep back towards the ears for a natural glow.
5. For a natural look, use an eyelash comb to take of the extra mascara. You don’t want clumpy, spidery eyelashes.
6. Even out your tan. Your neck is the only place where it doesn’t get much sun!
If your face is light, then your neck is even lighter. Use the foundation on both your face and neck. Blend the foundation well to avoid a line near your chin and jaw.
7. Use a primer before applying your makeup foundation. Makeup primer is a cream or gel that fills in lines and enlarged pores.
8. Don’t use a pencil to fill you eyebrows, look for a powder a shade lighter than your hair.
What do you think? Ready to take on the natural look?